What does BrAPP stand for?
BrAPP stands for British Association for Pharmaceutical Physicians
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bathtub Refinishing Association of America
- BR Ambedkar Open University (India)
- Biometry and Risk Assessment Program
- Birmingham Race Action Partnership (UK)
- Braking Action Poor (aviation)
- Bridging Research and Practice (math teachers' organization)
- British Register for Alternative Practice (alternative medicine; UK)
- Broadcast Recognition with Alternating Priorities
- Bureau Régional de l'Asie-Pacifique (French: Regional Bureau for Asia-Pacific; Vietnam)
- Braille Printers on Reusable Thermoplastic Sheets
- Baton Rouge Amatuer Radio Club (Louisiana)
- Belgian Railways Amateur Radio Club
- Blue Ridge Amateur Radio Club (Horse Shoe, NC)
- Biotechnology Risk Assessment Research Grants Program (USDA)
- Blue Ridge Amateur Radio Society, Inc.
- British Railways Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- Bard Rotary Atherectomy System (cardiology)
- Baton Rouge Astronomical Society
- Baton Rouge Audubon Society (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Black Rose Acoustic Society (Colorado Springs, CO)