Martin Shalley of the British Association for Emergency Medicine said: "A&E admissions are down to what hospital trusts are prepared to pay.
What does BAEM stand for?
BAEM stands for British Association for Emergency Medicine (London, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAEM
- British Airways Employees Federal Credit Union (Jamaica, NY)
- Besluit Aanleg Energie Infrastructuur (Dutch: Construction Energy Infrastructure Decision)
- British Archaeological Expedition to Kuwait (Unversity College London; England, UK)
- Béton Armé aux Etats Limites (French: State Reinforced Concrete Limit; construction regulation)
- Burned Area Emergency Response Leader (various organizations)
- Brainerd Area Environmental Learning Network (Minnesota)
- Bachelor of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics (University of Minnesota)
- Bachelor of Applied Environmental Management (degree)
- Bay Area Engine Modelers
- British Association for Accident and Emergency Medicine (now British Association for Emergency Medicine)
- British Association of European Mountain Leaders (UK)
- Bioressources Aquatiques en Environnement Méditerranéen et Tropical (French: Aquatic Bioresources in Mediterranean and Tropical Environment)
- British Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Bay Area Equestrian Network (California)
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering (various universities)
- Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering
- Black Alliance for Educational Options
- Banc of America Equity Partners
- Bandelier Archaeological Excavation Project
- Bay Area Event Photography (San Jose, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, health experts warn accident and emergency departments will bear the brunt of the effects of increased binge-drinking, with the British Association for Emergency Medicine last night predicting a rise in alcohol-related admissions to hospital.