The pavilion opens to the public for one week from 13 to 19 March, and sees over 80 members of the esteemed British Antique Dealers' Association offer an array of exhibits from antiquity to the present day.
What does BADA stand for?
BADA stands for British Antique Dealers' Association (founded 1918)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BADA
We have 30 other meanings of BADA in our Acronym Attic
- Broken As Designed :-)
- Bureau of Alien Detectors (UPN cartoon)
- Business Affairs Division (various universities)
- Business Application Development
- Buster, Adam, Donny (band)
- Base Air Depot Area
- Base of Aircraft Data (EUROCONTROL)
- Base-Station Aided Delayed ACK
- Battling Against Drug Abuse (Canada)
- Boston Art Dealers Association
- British-American Drama Academy (London theatre and drama school)
- Burmese American Democratic Alliance
- Ballarat and District Aboriginal Cooperative (Australia)
- Barangay Anti-Drug Abuse Council (Philippines)
- Bath Area Drugs Advisory Service (UK)
- Bureau of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services (Tennessee)
- Boaters Against Drunk Boating
- Bangladesh Agricultural Development Corporation
- Banque Africaine pour le Développement et le Commerce (French: African Bank for Development and Trade)
- Barbados Agricultural Development Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The British Antique Dealers' Association has details on routes into this field on their website.
uk/ British Antique Dealers' Association (BADA) www.
Nelson--the National Hero', the loan exhibition at last month's British Antique Dealers' Association Fair in London, was a tempting preview of what will be on offer in the National Maritime Museum's exhibition 'Nelson & Napoleon', opening on 7 July.
The British Antique Dealers' Association insisted its 370 members only sell legal ivory.
Or try the British Antique Dealers' Association, at www.