Around 50 women entrepreneurs are attending the training organised as a joint initiative of the National Women Entrepreneur Council (NWEC) and the British American Investment (BAI) Mauritius Co Ltd.
What does BAI stand for?
BAI stands for British American Investment (Port Louis, Mauritius)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAI
We have 137 other meanings of BAI in our Acronym Attic
- Berman Associates Inc. (software/security consulting firm)
- Black Alcoholism and Addiction Institute
- Bland and Associates, Inc.
- Blue Anchor Inc.
- Board of Audit and Inspection (Republic of Korea)
- Body Adiposity Index (health measurement)
- Bosch Architectuur Initiatief (Dutch: Bosch Architecture Initiative; Netherlands)
- Breaking All Illusions (song)
- Breath-Actuated Inhaler
- Brest Avenir Immobilier (French: Brest Futures Real Estate; Brest, France)
- Broadbent & Associates, Inc. (Phoenix, AZ)
- Buenos Aires, Costa Rica (Airport code)
- Builders Association of India
- Building Alternatives, Inc. (New Hampshire)
- Bundesverband Alternative Investments (German Association for Alternative Investments)
- Bureau Air Information (France)
- Bureau of Animal Industry (Philippines)
- Business Advisers International (various locations)
- Business Advisers, Inc. (various locations)
- Business Attributes Inventory (assessment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
British American Investment holds stakes in over 50 companies in financial services, transportation, construction and property development, trade and commerce, leisure and tourism and healthcare.
It is organised as a joint initiative of the National Women Entrepreneur Council (NWEC) and the British American Investment (BAI) Mauritius Co Ltd.