Another saw a British Airways CitiExpress Embraer 145 airliner partially leave and then come back onto the runway.
What does BACX stand for?
BACX stands for British Airways CitiExpress
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Bypass Air Control Valve
- Baltimore Area Convention and Visitors Association
- Bay Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (Bay City, Michigan)
- Bradenton Area Convention and Visitors Bureau (Florida)
- Bay Area Center for Voter Research (California)
- Battles of the American Civil War (book)
- Bay Area Career Women (San Francisco, CA)
- Black Administrators in Child Welfare
- Blank Alternate Code Word (computing)
- Bay Area Clean Water Agencies
- Bay Area Community Youth Foundation (Bay City, Michigan)
- Berkshire Association of Clubs for Young People (UK)
- Bachelier en Art Dramatique
- Bachelor of Applied Design (degree)
- Bad Ass Divas
- Baden-Baden (German city, license plate prefix)
- Bald and Dangerous
- Balls Attitude Direction
- Bank Account Debits Tax (Australia)
- Bank Avalized Draft
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the other a British Airways CitiExpress Embraer 145 partially left and then came back on to the runway.
This policy relates to flights operated by British Airways (mainline) and British Airways CitiExpress Ltd ('British Airways' flights), and to flights operated under a BA flight number by GB Airways Ltd, Sun-Air of Scandinavia A/S, Loganair Ltd and BMED ('BA franchise flights').
Net-wrk has experienced considerable growth in recent years, with clients including Associated British Ports, British Airways CitiExpress and Serco.
From today, passengers using the British Airways CitiExpress flights from London City Airport will have a chance to participate in the scheme.
GETTING THERE: One flight a day from Manchester Airport with British Airways Citiexpress.
LONDON: British Airways CitiExpress have announced a new route from Glasgow to London City Airport from only pounds 27 plus tax return.
BA's subsidiary, British Airways Citiexpress, will stop all servics next month, except for the Paris service, which ends in March.