Cupping specialist and lecturer at the British Acupuncture Council, Saud Hadi, said: "There are a number of cupping points on each side of the spine which correspond to organs.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for British Acupuncture Council (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Brewers Association of Canada
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftsmen (union)
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (union)
- Brigade Acharnée Charleroi (French: Charleroi Determined Brigade; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Brigade Activiste des Clowns (French: Activist Clowns Brigade; political group)
- Brigade Ammunition Column
- Brigade Anti-Criminalité (French: Anti-Crime Brigade; est. 1994)
- Brigade Army Column
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- British Accreditation Council
- British Aircraft Corporation (now BAE systems)
- British Ammunition Column (UK)
- British Art Center (various locations)
- British Association of Counseling
- Broad Area Chaff
- Bronchoalveolar Carcinoma
- Brooklyn Arts Council (New York)
- Broughton Anglican College (Australia)
- BrownArtConsulting (artworks)
- Browser and Content (open mobile architecture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of six practitioners in the Huddersfield area registered with the British Acupuncture Council, which is backing the awareness week, Stacey says insomnia often presents as a secondary issue for patients who make an appointment for other reasons.
It is best to work towards membership of a professional body such as the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) or The Acupuncture Society.
The British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) describes acupuncture as an holistic approach to health, focused on the maintenance of health as well as the management of disease.
A statement from the British Acupuncture Council stated: "Fertility focused acupuncture treatment has been found to help increase blood flow to the reproductive organs, balance hormone levels, regulate the menstrual cycle and help improve the lining of the uterus and quality of eggs released.
To find a local practitioner, call the British Acupuncture Council on 020 8735 0400 or visit www.