Adam Baxter, of the British Actors' Equity Association, said: "If an actor can't guarantee he or she will turn up for a show, it's tantamount to professional suicide.
What does BAEA stand for?
BAEA stands for British Actors' Equity Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAEA
We have 1 other meaning of BAEA in our Acronym Attic
- British Aerospace Engineering
- British Aerospace Systems, LTD
- Bronchial Artery Embolization
- Buffet Accès Emploi (French: Buffet JobConnect; Canada)
- Bureau d'Assistance Européen (French: European Assistance Office; Belgium)
- Bureau des Affaires Etrangères (French: Foreign Affairs Office)
- Bureau of Agricultural Engineering (USDA)
- Bureau of American Ethnology (Smithsonian Institution)
- Business Analysis Essentials
- Business, Accounting and Economics (various schools)
- British Aerobatic Association
- British Association of Educational Audiologists (est. 1997; UK)
- British Atomic Energy Authority
- Brookville Area Education Association
- Buddhist Academy for Ecological Awakening (Seoul, South Korea)
- Building Accessibility Excellence Assessor (Excellence Canada certification)
- Bituminous & Aggregate Equipment Bureau
- Bar Association of Erie County (New York state)
- Bavarian Aero Club (quasi-official label used with German postage)
- Bay Area Exchange Club (Bay City, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He serves on various theatre charity committees and is current President of the British Actors' Equity Association.