In 2005 the song was awarded Song of The Decade between 1985 and 1994, by the British Academy of Composers and Songwriters.
What does BACAS stand for?
BACAS stands for British Academy of Composers and Songwriters
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BACAS
We have 1 other meaning of BACAS in our Acronym Attic
- Bikers Against Child Abuse
- British Association of Clinical Anatomists
- Boeing Airplane Company Algebraic Interpreter Coding
- Bay Area Christian Athletic League (California)
- Bay Area Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse (California)
- Bishop's Advisory Committee on Aspirants to the Ministry
- Bay Area Coalition Against Operation Rescue (Oakland, California)
- Bluenose Atlantic Coastal Action Program (est. 1993; Canada)
- Boston Area Colloquium in Ancient Philosophy
- Bath and Camerton Archaeological Society (UK)
- British Airways Clubs Angling Society
- Burial and Cremation Administration System
- Royal Belgian Academy Council of Applied Sciences
- Bovine Anterior Cerebral Arterial Smooth Muscle Cells
- Barge Aboard CATamaran
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Bel Air Community Band
- Birmingham Area Cable Board (Birmingham, MI)
- British Arab Commercial Bank (UK; est. 1972)
- British Association of Communicators in Business
Samples in periodicals archive:
COMMERCIAL lawyers at DLA's Liverpool office have been recruited as advisers to Virgin Megastores on an agreement with the British Academy of Composers and Songwriters to sponsor a series of high profile concerts.