More than a thousand ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists from around the globe will be at the International Conference Centre for the four-yearly British Academic Conference in Otolaryngology.
What does BACO stand for?
BACO stands for British Academic Conference in Otolaryngology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BACO
We have 1 other meaning of BACO in our Acronym Attic
- Battlefield Airborne Communications Node (US Air Force)
- Bay Area Casting News (El Granada, CA)
- Bay Area Consciousness Network (California)
- Bay Area Crisis Nursery (est. 1981; oncord, CA)
- Buenos Aires Cultural Network (Spanish language school; Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Business Advisory Centre Northumberland (Cobourg, ON, Canada)
- Bay Area Chapter of Northern California (American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants)
- Building Automation and Control Networking Protocol (ASHRAE, ISO)
- Benign Angiopathy of the Central Nervous System
- Bahamas Association of Compliance Officers (est. 1999)
- Barrington Area Council on Aging
- Bay Area Council on Drugs Alcohol (Texas Bay area)
- BASTE Coordinate Distribution Network
- Business Analysis Center of Excellence
- Bleomycin, Adriamycin, CCNU (1-(2-Chloroethyl)-3-Cyclohexyl-1-Nitrosourea), Oncovin and Nitrogen Mustard (cancer)
- Belize Alliance of Conservation Non-Government Organizations
- Bleomycin, Adriamycin, Cyclophosphamide, Oncovin , and Prednisone (cancer)
- Bay Area Coalition for Our Reproductive Rights
- Balanced Academic Curriculum Problem
- Banc America Capital Partners
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tenth British Academic Conference in Otolaryngology Since the first meeting in London in 1964, a British Academic Conference in Otolaryngology has taken place every four years.