Mr Hastilow-Sands was found 11 hours later when he hurt himself at a bus station in Bath, Somerset, and was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary.
What does BRI stand for?
BRI stands for Bristol Royal Infirmary (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRI
We have 133 other meanings of BRI in our Acronym Attic
- Boca Research, Inc. (now Zoom Telephonics, Inc.)
- Boyne Research Institute
- Bradford Royal Infirmary (UK)
- Brain Response Interface
- Brand Rating Index
- Brewers' Retail Inc. (Canada)
- Bridge Router Interface
- Brigade de Recherche et d'Intervention (French police)
- Brigade de Recherche Immobilière (French: Real Estate Research Brigade)
- Building Research Institute (Japan)
- Building-Related Illness
- Bulletin Rapide d'Information (French: Quick Information Bulletin)
- Burst Repetition Interval
- Burzynski Research Institute
- Bus-Rail Interchange (Hong Kong)
- Business Receipts Index (Singapore)
- Business Recovery and Insolvency (various locations)
- Department of Brain Robot Interface (Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International; Japan)
- Baffin Regional Inuit Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The elderly man was recovered from the water but died of a cardiac arrest on the way to the Bristol Royal Infirmary.
He was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary in a critical condition but died on Saturday with his family at his bedside.
The Lambourn-based trainer underwent surgery, which involved the insertion of a tube, at Bristol Royal Infirmary.
He was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary where a scan revealed his injuries were not life-threatening.
He managed to crawl home to the family he had been staying with and was taken to Bristol Royal Infirmary with "serious" wounds.
He was taken by ambulance to the Bristol Royal Infirmary with a serious head injury.