For example, the appeal paid for a PS8,000 ventilator for Bristol Royal Hospital for Children and also for the refurbishment of the parents' accommodation at the hospital.
What does BRHC stand for?
BRHC stands for Bristol Royal Hospital for Children (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRHC
We have 5 other meanings of BRHC in our Acronym Attic
- Bristol Redevelopment and Housing Authority (Bristol, VA)
- British Reining Horse Association
- British Rink Hockey Association (UK)
- Burntwood Regional Health Authority (Manitoba, Canada)
- Besluit Rijkssubsidiering Historische Buitenplaatsen (Dutch: National Service for Archeology, Cultural Landscape and Built Heritage)
- Book Readers and Horn Blowers (Flora, IN)
- Blue Ridge Home Builders Association (Charlottesville, VA)
- Ben Rhydding Hockey Club (Yorkshire, UK)
- Bothwell Regional Health Center (Sedalia, MO)
- Brandon Regional Health Centre (Canada)
- Bear River Health Department (Logan, UT)
- Bob Rumball Home for the Deaf (Canada)
- Basic Research and Higher Education (US Civilian Research & Development Foundation)
- Bricklayer Helper
- Blue Ridge Horse Force (Salem, VA)
- Blue Ridge Home Inspections (Blue Ridge, GA)
- Blue Ridge Hunter Jumper Association (North Carolina)
- Billion Rise Hong Kong
- Ball and Ring Hitch Lock
- Bermuda Roller Hockey League
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk DEMANDS were made yesterday for the Welsh Government to support parents from South Wales whose children died or suffered complications when being treated at the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children.
uk THE Welsh Government was yesterday urged to take action to help families from Wales whose children died or suffered complications when being treated at the Bristol Royal Hospital for Children.
The other institutions which will learn their fate today are: the Freeman Hospital in Newcastle, Leeds General Infirmary, Birmingham Children's Hospital, Alder Hey Children's Hospital in Liverpool, Glenfield Hospital in Leicester, Southampton General Hospital and Bristol Royal Hospital for Children.
He had 10 hours of surgery at Bristol Royal Hospital for Children to reconstruct his face.
So Nicola and husband Darren, 40, decided he should have the implants fitted at Bristol Royal Hospital for Children in July.
The study will be run by Dr Michael Beresford, senior lecturer in paediatric medicine at Alder Hey, and Dr Athimalaipet Ramanan from Bristol Royal Hospital for Children.