Both Leeds and Bristol share their home grounds - Leeds with the Rhinos rugby league team and Bristol with Bristol Rovers Football Club - while the Falcons have no such issues as the sole sporting side at their Kingston Park home.
What does BRFC stand for?
BRFC stands for Bristol Rovers Football Club (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BRFC
We have 19 other meanings of BRFC in our Acronym Attic
- Brownfield Redevelopment Financing Authority
- Bruant Fauve
- Budget Reconciliation and Financing Act of 2002
- Fireman Apprentice, Boilermaker Striker (USN rating)
- Blue Ribbon Fishery Advisory Council (Utah)
- Bathurst Rail Fabrication Centre (RailCorp; Australia)
- Bear-Resistant Food Container (wilderness areas)
- Black Rock Forest Consortium (Cornwall, NY)
- Blackburn Rovers Football Club
- Blue Ribbon Fire Commission (California)
- British Rugby Football Club (Paris, France)
- Broadcast Film Critics
- Blackburn Rovers Football Club Singapore Supporters Community
- Barren River Fire Department (Bowling Green, KY)
- Bismarck Rural Fire Department (Bismarck, ND)
- Blowing Rock Fire Department (Blowing Rock, NC)
- Boulder Rural Fire Department (Colorado)
- Blue Ridge Flower Essences
- Best Replacement Factor File
- Biological Research Faculty and Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to surviving family members, the Bolloms were also major shareholders in the Bristol Rovers football club.
The former Tottenham boss said: "It is with much regret that due to immediate family illness, I am leaving my position of manager and director of football at Bristol Rovers Football Club.