A standardised assessment protocol to assess patients comprised: * a neuropsychological assessment battery comprising the Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE), (5) verbal fluency tests, (6) digit span test, (7) Rey Auditory Verbal Learning Test, (8) scene drawing test, CLOX executive clock drawing test, (9) Luria hand sequence and recursive figures tests, (10) and the Trail Making Test (11) * the modified Bristol Activities of Daily Living scale (BADLS) (12) * the Cornell Scale for Depression (13) * the Neuropsychiatric Inventory and Caregiver Distress (NPI-D) Scale (14) to screen behavioural and psychological symptoms.
What does BADLS stand for?
BADLS stands for Bristol Activities of Daily Living Scale (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Badlands National Park (US National Park Service)
- Basic Activities of Daily Living
- Belgian Association for Dynamic Languages (Brussels, Belgium)
- Belleville Area District Library (Belleville, MI)
- Boston Animal Defense League (Boston, MA)
- Bristol Activities of Daily Living (dementia scale)
- Bulgarian Animal Defence League (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Broadband Applications and Demonstrations Laboratory
- British Archaeologists and Developers Liaison Group
- Barthel Activities of Daily Living Index (measures walking, transferring from bed to chair, and bladder and bowel control)
- Bay Area Discovery Museum (California)
- Business Administration
- Barbados Agricultural Development and Marketing Corporation
- Bachelor of Administration
- Business Administrator
- British Association of Dental Nurses
- Barred Owl (bird species)
- Barani Area Development Project (Pakistan)
- Bay Area Doula Project (California)
- Bile Acid-Depleted Pigs
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 points) and a small (1 point on a scale of 18) benefit on the Bristol Activities of Daily Living Scale (Lancet 2004;363:2105-15).