Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) has appointed Michael Bradburn as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Starting his new role on February 4, Mr Bradburn wilt replace Tim Rothwell, who is leaving the company after 19 years.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Brisbane Airport Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Breath Alcohol Content
- Breathing Air Compressor (various companies)
- Brewers Association of Canada
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftsmen (union)
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (union)
- Brigade Acharnée Charleroi (French: Charleroi Determined Brigade; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Brigade Activiste des Clowns (French: Activist Clowns Brigade; political group)
- Brigade Ammunition Column
- Brigade Anti-Criminalité (French: Anti-Crime Brigade; est. 1994)
- Brigade Army Column
- British Accreditation Council
- British Acupuncture Council (UK)
- British Aircraft Corporation (now BAE systems)
- British Ammunition Column (UK)
- British Art Center (various locations)
- British Association of Counseling
- Broad Area Chaff
- Bronchoalveolar Carcinoma
- Brooklyn Arts Council (New York)
- Broughton Anglican College (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Despite the low parking fee for aircraft, Brisbane Airport Corporation spokeswoman Leonie Vandeven said planes paid a landing fee of 66 dollars.
Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) Head of Corporate Relations, Rachel Crowley, said that on completion of the upgrade, the Domestic Terminal would have extra road and car park capacity.
ATC was formed four years ago out of an alliance between the Department of State Development, Brisbane's Office of Economic Development, the Port of Brisbane Corporation and the Brisbane Airport Corporation Ltd, and is charged with the ambitious aim of turning Queensland into the country's leading trade hub.
The Australian Airports Association (AAA) has announced the appointment of Stephen Goodwin, General Manager of Operations at Brisbane Airport Corporation, as the new Chairman of the association.