His recent work includes Bringing Down the House, Cheaper by the Dozen, The Pink Panther and It's Complicated.
What does BDTH stand for?
BDTH stands for Bringing Down The House (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDTH
We have 2 other meanings of BDTH in our Acronym Attic
- Ballroom Dance Teachers College (Oakland, CA)
- Base de Donnees Toponymiques du Canada (French: Database of Canada Toponymic)
- British Dependent Territories Citizenship (now British Overseas Territories Citizenship; UK)
- Broxburn Dog Training Club (UK)
- Burn Down the Charade (band)
- Business Development and Training Center (Malvern, PA)
- Biological Defense Task Force
- Base Down to Horizontal (light bulbs)
- Batten Down the Hatches
- Bringing Down The Horse (song)
- Baltic Dirty Tanker Index (shipping index)
- Berkeley Design Technology, Inc.
- Board Director Training Institute of Japan (corporate governance)
- Brain-Derived Tau Kinase (enzyme)
- BETTA (British Electricity Trading and Transmission) Data Take-On Procedures (document)
- Brueckner (with) Double, Triple, and Quadruple (substitutions)
- Better Dead Than Red
- Bottlenose Dolphin Take Reduction Plan (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)
- Billericay Dog Training School (Basildon, Essex, UK)
- Broker-Dealer Trading System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Damon Smith Bringing Down the House (12A) STARS: Steve Martin, Queen Latifah, Eugene Levy.
Bringing Down The House sets itself up as a frothy romantic comedy and should make Peter and Charlene fall in love despite their differences.
You can also see Bringing Down the House (12A) later on the same night.
Next up is the Steve Martin comedy Bringing Down the House, costarring Queen Latifah--fresh from her acclaimed turn in Chicago, directed by another gay man, Rob Marshall.