Bulgarian tourists have been stranded in Spain after being left without transportation to bring them back home at the end of their vacation.
What does BTBH stand for?
BTBH stands for Bring Them Back Home (economic development task force; Kandiyohi, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Brain-Work of Budlet Community (Bangladesh)
- British Thai Boxing Council (UK)
- Bureau of Tuberculosis Control (various states)
- British Tenpin Bowling Coaching Association
- Baseline to Baseline Distance
- Beyond the Box Design (California)
- Business To Business Exchange
- Belgian Tenpin Bowling Federation
- Bent Tree Bible Fellowship (Carrollton, Texas)
- Big Texas Beer Fest (Dallas, TX)
- Blunt Traumatic Brain Injury
- Banbury Town Badminton League (UK)
- Beyond the Bottom Line
- Braille and Talking Book Library
- Building Tulsa, Building Lives (Oklahoma)
- Basic Training Bible Ministries (est. 1994)
- Between the Buried and Me (band)
- Bovine Renal Tubular Basement Membrane (biochemistry)
- Buku Tarif Bea Masuk Indonesia (Indonesia Customs Tariff Book)
- Beat the Box Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
TUNIS (TAP) - About ten relatives of Tunisian prisoners in Iraq have staged Monday morning a sit-in in front of the Foreign Ministry to urge the Interim Government to bring them back home.
SPACE)Al-Yahya and Al-Majed were released from detention and the Amir ordered dispatch of an airplane to bring them back home, Deputy Premier and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah said in a statement.
to transport them to the covering stallion and bring them back home immediately.
Miss Ruane, who also heads the Bring Them Back Home Campaign, said: "I met Mr Ahern and Mr Cowen, and asked them to intervene with the authorities.
Caitriona Ruane, who spearheaded the Bring Them Back Home campaign for the prisoners, hailed as "very significant" talks last night between Bertie Ahern and President Alvaro Uribe on the case.
During a Question Hour in the Upper House on Tuesday, State Minister for Foreign Affairs Malik Amad Khan said that government has started its rescue efforts of Pakistani students quite earlier, and a special flight would be sent to bring them back home, safely.