The Toon Ultras created the Bring Back the Noise campaign in a bid to get behind the players.
What does BBTN stand for?
BBTN stands for Bring Back the Noise (sports)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BBTN
We have 1 other meaning of BBTN in our Acronym Attic
- Bowman-Birk Soya-Bean Trypsin Inhibitor (nutrition)
- British Book Trade Index (UK)
- Bollinger Band Tool Kit (Interactive Data Corporation; stock market price prediction)
- Bilateral Basal Ganglia-Thalamic Lesion (pediatrics)
- Blinded By the Light
- Bring Back the Love
- Buffy Between the Lines (fanfiction)
- Béton Bitumineux Très Mince (French: Very Thin Bituminous Concrete)
- BananaBit Technologies (California)
- Baseball Tonight (ESPN TV)
- Branded by the One (religious blog)
- Bronx Borough Training Organization
- Building Bridges To the Outdoors (Sierra Club)
- Bankson-Bernthal Test of Phonology
- Bright Burnishing Tools Private Limited (Coimbatore, India)
- Big Bear Trail Riders (motorcycle club; California)
- Buoy Body Transaction Report (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Batch/Block Tracking System
- Bayer Business and Technology Services (est. 2008)
- Big Bad Toy Store
Samples in periodicals archive:
AFTER gloating long and loud over numerous team-mates this week, Jerramie Domish is hoping the Newcastle Vipers can bring back the noise at Whitley Bay on Saturday, writes NEIL FARRINGTON.
Greg Tunney, who launched the Bring Back the Noise campaign in a bid to bolster the atmosphere at St James's, was watching events unfold on television.
I am sure we will run out convincing winners tomorrow and let's BRING BACK THE NOISE and help Big Sam make St James' a fortress once again.
Byline: By LEE RYDER JOHN ANDERSON today backed Newcastle United fans in their bid to Bring Back the Noise to St James' Park.
Byline: By LEE RYDER THE TOON Ultras' aim is simply to Bring Back The Noise to St James' Park - and on Saturday against Aston Villa they will be aiming to make sure the whole country can hear the Toon Army in full voice for the first home clash of the campaign.
Some of the credit for that must go to brothers Tim and Peter Donnelly from the Bring Back The Noise campaign.
Fans have launched a Bring Back the Noise campaign to introduce a singing section, calling on those who like to sing to buy tickets for Level Seven in the Sir John Hall Stand for the Real Mallorca tie.