Leamington law firm Wright Hassall was crowned champions, beating off stiff opposition from a number of other companies including, Rugby chartered accountancy firm, Target Limehouse, accountants Harrison, Beale and Owen, Coventry City Football Club, estate agent Shortland Horne, and Coventry's Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James.
What does BTTJ stand for?
BTTJ stands for Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James (law firm; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bridge to the Future
- British Table Tennis Federation (UK)
- British Travel Trade Fair
- Beijing Tian Tan Furniture Corp.
- Back to the Future ...the Video Games Online
- Back to the Grindstone
- Behavioral Technology Transfer Group (Seattle, WA)
- British Textile Technology Group
- Boot to the Head (The Frantics: Ti Kwan Leep)
- Broadband to the Home
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James, the East Midlands legal practice based in Coventry, represented Asda at the application.
The 34-year-old, who was a partner at Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James solicitors in Siskin Drive, Baginton, was killed instantly.
Janet Wardle, who works for Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James, was instrumental in helping cerebral palsy victim Dean Wykes win his case at Nottingham High Court.
Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James, in Siskin Drive, Toll Bar End, is organising the event at The Chamber's headquarters in Binley on Tuesday.
The team is sponsored by Eversheds Solicitors in Birmingham, with support from Coventry-based Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James.