These two works in Brill's Series in Church History (edited by Wim Janse), each consisting of two volumes, are in part the result of a conference, "Interpreting Nature and Scripture: History of a Dialogue," held at Redeemer University College in 2005.
What does BSCH stand for?
BSCH stands for Brill's Series in Church History
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BSCH
We have 10 other meanings of BSCH in our Acronym Attic
- Bariatric Scientific Collaborative Group (obesity)
- Berkeley Street Community Garden (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Biometrics Senior Coordinating Group
- Brazilian School of Cosmology and Gravitation
- Brazilian Symposium on Computer Graphics and Image Processing
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science, Honours
- Banco Santander Central Hispano (Spain)
- Basic Scheduling
- Bon Secours Charity Health (Suffern, NY)
- British Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Blackpool Self Catering Holiday Association (Blackpool, UK)
- Bachelor of Science In Chemical Engineering
- Bitney Springs Charter High School (Grass Valley, CA)
- Bon Secours Charity Health System (Suffern, NY)
- Bon Secours Cottage Health Services (Grosse Pointe, MI)
- Birmingham Specialist Community Health Trust (UK)
- Ball Semiconductor Incorporated
- Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. (New York)
- Bienvenue Stratégies Conseils (Mont-Saint-Hilaire, QB, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brill's Series in Church History and Religious History, and Culture Series.
00 Hardcover Brill's series in church history, 1572-4107 ; 32 BX1301 Those who believe that in the Middle Ages the Church controlled the minds and actions of the faithful have never heard of the good old custom of looting the property of a bishop, even the bishop of Rome, at his death.