The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has announced plans worth almost Rs 5.
What does BMC stand for?
BMC stands for Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BMC
We have 476 other meanings of BMC in our Acronym Attic
- Bounded Model Checking
- Box Maker's Certificate (box manufacturing)
- Branch Management Committee
- Branch Medical Clinic (US DoD)
- Brattleboro Music Center (Brattleboro, VT)
- Breizh Mini Club (French: Brittany Mini Club; Mini Cooper club)
- Brethren/Mennonite Council for Lesbian and Gay Concerns (Church of the Brethren and Mennonite Organization)
- Brichanmumbai Municipal Corporation
- Bridgers Manufacturing Company
- Brigade Modernization Command (US Army)
- British Medical Council
- British Motor Corporation
- British Mountaineering Council
- Brittle Matrix Composite
- Broadband Microwave Capacitor
- Broadcast Management Center
- Broadcast/Multicast Control
- Brown Mackie College (various locations)
- Broyhill Music Center (Appalachian State University; Boone, NC)
- Bryan-Michael Cox (musician)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The apex court has now ruled that the flats are indeed illegal and has directed the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation ( MBMC) to take action in accordance with the law.
Mumbai: The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) is perhaps the only civic body in the country running nearly 1,300 schools but the quality of education in these institutions is poor when compared to private schools that are run on a far lesser budget, says a study.
Speaking to the Times of India, senior advocate Navroze Serwai said: "The building told Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation that it had earmarked around 27.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) had already evacuated the residents after the building was declared unsafe to live in.
The report, commissioned for the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), asks: "Is there justification to continue calling this city, once the London of the east, the Urbs Prima in India?
The makeshift house that Azharuddin, aged ten, lived in was pulled down by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) on May 16, while nineyear-old Rubina's home was demolished by railway authorities four days later.
The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation said the statement had cast the city in a bad light.