VideoRTB+, the first-to-market, ultra-low-latency video solution from BrightRoll, available only at Equinix, significantly reduces latency by offering a direct connection between bidders and the BrightRoll Exchange (BRX).
What does BRX stand for?
BRX stands for BrightRoll Exchange (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BRX
We have 1 other meaning of BRX in our Acronym Attic
- Bureau of Remediation and Waste Management (Maine)
- Black River Watershed Project (Michigan)
- Blue Range Wolf Recovery Area (United States Fish & Wildlife Service; Arizona)
- Blue Range Wolf Reintroduction Project (est. 1998; Arizona and New Mexico)
- Bengal Rural Welfare Service (India)
- Burguret River Water Users' Association (Kenya)
- Baton Rouge Water Works Co. (Louisiana)
- Be Right With You
- Big Red X (game)
- Brevis radix (gene of Arabidopsis thaliana)
- Bronze Cross (lifesaving)
- Bureau for External Relations (UNESCO)
- Business Referral Exchange
- Berry Petroleum Co. (stock symbol; Denver, CO)
- Bogside Republican Youth (Ireland)
- Bright Yellow
- Boca Raton Youth Athletic Association (Boca Raton, FL)
- Boca Raton Youth Baseball (Florida)
- Barents Regional Youth Council (Norway)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BrightRoll, the world s largest provider of digital video advertising solutions, today announced the availability of mobile video real-time bidding (RTB) on the BrightRoll Exchange (BRX).