But when the airstrike hit, pieces of shrapnel pierced her skull, spilling her bright red blood onto the pavement in front of her house.
What does BRB stand for?
BRB stands for Bright Red Blood (medical)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BRB
We have 63 other meanings of BRB in our Acronym Attic
- Black River Boats
- Blue Ridge Boogie
- Blue Ridge Broadcasting
- Bond Review Board (Texas)
- Bongibault Rénovation Bâtiment (French building renovation company)
- Brazilian Rainbow Boa (herpetoculture)
- Brienz Rothorn Bahn (Swiss railway)
- Brigade de Répression du Banditisme (French police)
- Briggs Rainbow Buildings, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
When we removed the nappy, it was filled with a horrific amount of bright red blood.
Bowel cancer tends not to present as bright red blood as it tends to bleed slowly, the blood is partially digested and goes dark in colour.
Professor Dave Perrett, head of the Perception Lab, said: "Our evaluators all thought that bright red blood with lots of oxygen looked healthier than darker, slightly bluer blood with lower oxygen levels.
Ipecac For nausea or vomiting following surgery as well as haemorrhages of bright red blood.
The staff also needs to know what the signs of arterial access are, such as bright red blood, and a fast, often pulsating flow.