CAPTION(S): BRIGHT LIGHTS, BIG CITY Newcastle United fans will be descending on Arsenal's Emirates Stadium this evening
What does BLBC stand for?
BLBC stands for Bright Lights, Big City (social club, book, musical and record label)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLBC
We have 9 other meanings of BLBC in our Acronym Attic
- Brick Lane Business Association (UK)
- British List Brokers Association
- Burnet-Llano Baptist Association (Bertram, TX)
- Brucella Broth Minus Bisulphite
- Back Like Bull, Brain Like Bird (instant messaging)
- Bair Lake Bible Camp (Jones, MI)
- Beacon Lough Baptist Church (UK)
- Bear Lake Bible Camp (Alberta, Canada)
- Binary Linear Block Code
- Black Label Bike Club
- Business Laureates of British Columbia (Canada)
- Big League Baseball Fundamentals (digital video disc)
- Battle of the Little Bighorn
- Bloody Loosers But Happy (gaming)
- Bridge Lane Beth Hamedrash (UK)
- Bantuan Likuiditas Bank Indonesia
- Blue Letter Bible Institute (online religious study)
- Big Lake Branch Library (Big Lake, MN)
- Bonney Lake Branch Library (Sumner, WA)
- Barangay Livestock Breeding Loan Program (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bright Lights, Big City will feature fine dining by White Rabbit Catering and specialty bartenders who will put on a show, and music from Chuck Jackson of the Downchild Blues Band and the Brandon Core Band.
Critics compared Hamill's latest to Virginia Woolf's Mrs Dalloway, John Dos Passos's Manhattan Transfer, and Jay McInerney's Bright Lights, Big City.
Jean mixes the blues and Latin material in with jazz standards and recently released her second album, Bright Lights, Big City on the 33Jazz label.
Next to Electroboy, the books Bright Lights, Big City and American Psycho come off as pallid fairy tales.
To me, Nader's always been just another busybody liberal, a bright lights, big city version of the characters who hang out at town council meetings.
During the week of July 2-9, the "Big Apple" was overrun with Sailors eager to check out the bright lights, big city, while also becoming an attraction themselves -- thousands of New Yorkers watched the bustling parade of uniformed men and women in the sixth International Naval Review 2000, A Celebration of Seapower for the Millennium.