The expansion included 14 additional 200-barrel fermenters and two 400-barrel bright beer tanks which allowed the brewery to go from 59,000 barrels in 2011 to 85,750 barrels in 2012.
What does BBT stand for?
BBT stands for Bright Beer Tank
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBT
We have 90 other meanings of BBT in our Acronym Attic
- Bleu de Bromothymol (French: Bromothymol Blue; chemistry)
- Blue Beach Team (gaming clan)
- Boing Boom Tschak (song)
- Born before Technology
- Bosch Buderus Thermotechnik
- Bourg en Bresse Triathlon (Bourg-en-Bresse, France)
- Branch Bank & Trust (various locations)
- Brass Band de Toulouse (Toulouse, France)
- Brenner Base Tunnel (railway tunnel)
- Brethren Benefit Trust (Church of the Brethren financial ministries)
- Broad Based Training (UK)
- Brooklyn Battery Tunnel (New York)
- Browse by Title (index)
- Bubble Tea
- Buc Boxe Team Muay Thaï (French: Buc Muay Thai Boxing Team; Buc, France)
- Budget Based Transfer (US Army)
- Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu (Japanese Martial Art, Ninjutsu)
- Bulletin des Bio Technologies (French: Bio Technologies Bulletin)
- Bundesamt für Berufsbildung und Technologie (German: Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology; Switzerland)
- Butterfly Body Transform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Typical applications include food and dairy for raw milk storage, spray driers, process and storage vessels, beverage and brewing, for process vessels, bright beer tanks, coppers and makings and for chemicals, coatings and paints manufacture for process and storage silos and mixers.
From the unitanks, the beer is filtered into the 34 hectolitre bright beer tank, where pressure is adjusted and the beer is readied for packaging.
Typical applications include food and dairy for raw milk storage, spray driers, process and storage vessels, beverage and brewing, for process vessels, bright beer tanks, coppers and makings and in chemicals, coatings and paints manufacture, for process and storage silos and mixers.
With added fermenters and bright beer tanks, we could push that to 11,000 hectoliters.
Typical applications include CIP duties for process vessels and storage silos in beverage industries, bright beer tanks, coppers and maltings in the brewing industry, milk storage, spray driers, process vessels and silos in food and dairy industries and cleaning coatings and paints from vessels and silos in the finishing, surface treatment industries.
We have four 40-barrel unitank fermenters, and two 40-barrel bright beer tanks.
The first beer was brewed and the doors opened in May 1994 with a 17 barrel brewhouse, two 17 barrel open fermenters, two conditioning tanks, one bright beer tank, a small DE filter and a hand bottler.