At least 18 fire brigade teams were rushed to the spot to douse the fire.
What does BDE TM stand for?
BDE TM stands for Brigade Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Bureau des Eleves (French university student association)
- Bureau des Etudiants (French: Office of Students)
- Bus Driver Error
- Business Data Entity
- Business Development Engineer
- Business Development Enterprise (various locations)
- Business Development Environment
- Business Development Executive
- Business Document Exchange (software)
- Escort Vessel (warship)
- Bilateral Data Exchange Agreements
- Boston Day and Evening Academy (Roxbury, MA)
- Buddha Dharma Education Association (Tullera, Australia)
- Banque de Developpment des Etats de l'Afrique Centrale (Central African States Development Bank, Brazzaville, Congo)
- Bois de Boulogne (Montreal College)
- Benefit Deduction Edit Checks
- Bile Duct Epithelial Cell
- Bounded-Delay Encodable Code
- British Defence Equipment Catalogue (UK MoD)
- Burke Divide Electric Cooperative (Columbus, ND)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cihan/Today's Zaman) SHOT LIST Bridge of Fatih Sultan Mehmet Midi bus which burst into flames Police investigation near the accident area Drives of the crashed cars MOByLE PHONE SHOTS (EXCLUSIVE) Midi bus which turned into inferno after the accident Thick smoke is rising Fire Brigade Team are trying to put off the flames Flames was being extinguished DURATION: 02:31 CyHAN Copyright 2012 Cihan News Agency.
And it goes pretty well, with his Leicester 8th Boys' Brigade team winning an assault course race.
He added that the attackers also assaulted the fire brigade team throwing stones at them.
GAO-10-584R April 22, 2010 In the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for fiscal year 2010, GAO is required to assess the extent to which the campaign plan for Iraq and supporting documents adhere to military doctrine, including the extent to which they (1) identify and prioritize the conditions that must be achieved in each phase of the campaign plan, (2) report the number of combat brigade teams and other forces required for each campaign phase, and (3) estimate the time needed to reach the desired end state and complete the military portion of the campaign.
Prepared for the demobilization of the Oregon National Guard's 41st Infantry Brigade Team, the presentation depicted Guard soldiers as "weekend soldiers" who, unlike their active-duty counterparts, are prone to gaming the system to avoid service, earn more money or obtain unwarranted medical benefits.
Anderson, who coached a Boys Brigade team in Glasgow, was a respected member of the youth football community in California.