[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] (Above) The brigade Tactical Operations Center was the operations hub during the Network Integration Evaluation 12.
What does BTOC stand for?
BTOC stands for Brigade Tactical Operations Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BTOC
We have 3 other meanings of BTOC in our Acronym Attic
- Build, Transfer and Operate Agreement (airport expansion; Saudi Arabia)
- Born to Beat (band)
- Business to Business
- Bridge and Tunnel Officers Benevolent Association (Staten Island, NY)
- Be There or Be Dead
- Be There or Be Square
- Basic Theory of Constraints
- Basic Training Orientation Course
- Battalion Tactical Operations Center (US DoD)
- Below Top of Casing (hydrology)
- Business Technology Optimization Division (US Judicial Branch)
- Busy Tone On-Demand Scheduling (telecommunications)
- Base Table of Organization and Equipment
- British Thoracic Oncology Group (UK)
- British Transport Officers Guild (UK)
- Butyl Alcohol
- Bulletin of the Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Bulletin of the Tokyo Astronomical Observatory (Japan)
- Brief Treatment Outcome Measure (Australia)
- Basic Training Orientation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
A fusion cell was created within the brigade tactical operations center (TOC) for the purpose of analyzing information, providing recommendations, and synchronizing and synergizing efforts.
However, the PL must collocate with the brigade tactical operations center (TOC) during critical times in the planning process and return to the battlefield during the preparation and execution phases.