The designated proponent of the Raven, the Brigade Aviation Element (BAE) and Air Defense Airspace Management (ADAM) cell, maintains a small bench stock of the Raven durable items to facilitate responsiveness to the subordinate unit's demand for parts.
What does BAE stand for?
BAE stands for Brigade Aviation Element
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of BAE
We have 83 other meanings of BAE in our Acronym Attic
- Bilateral Atrial Enlargement (cardiology)
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering (various schools)
- Blind Adaptive Equalization
- Board of Architectural Examiners
- Boeing Aerospace Engineering
- Boite a Eau (French: Waterbox; rainwater recovery)
- Bon a Enlever (French: Good to Remove; warrant)
- Boston Academy of English
- Boucle Accueil Emploi (French: Loop Home Employment; est. 1984)
- Brent Averill Enterprises (audio equipment; California)
- Bring Another Engine (plane mechanics)
- British Aerospace Engineering
- British Aerospace Systems, LTD
- Bronchial Artery Embolization
- Buffet Accès Emploi (French: Buffet JobConnect; Canada)
- Bureau d'Assistance Européen (French: European Assistance Office; Belgium)
- Bureau des Affaires Etrangères (French: Foreign Affairs Office)
- Bureau of Agricultural Engineering (USDA)
- Bureau of American Ethnology (Smithsonian Institution)
- Business Analysis Essentials
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Brigade Aviation Element (BAE) concept evolved as part of Army Transformation and was identified as a solution for integration after the Aviation Task Force reviewed lessons learned from Operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom, and countless combat training center (CTC) rotations.
These include an Air Defense Airspace Management (A2C2) cell, a Brigade Aviation Element, and a Fires and Effects Cell.