That's right, you could win Sticky Fingers, Goats Head Soup, It's Only Rock'n'Roll, Black And Blue, Some Girls, Emotional Rescue, Tattoo You, Undercover, Dirty Work, Steel Wheels, Voodoo Lounge, Bridges To Babylon and A Bigger Bang.
What does B2B stand for?
B2B stands for Bridges to Babylon (Rolling Stones album)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of B2B
We have 20 other meanings of B2B in our Acronym Attic
- Back to Base
- Back to Basics
- Back to Business
- Baptist 2 Baptist (Southern Baptist Convention)
- Bay to Breakers (annual footrace; San Francisco, CA)
- Border to Border
- Bottle to Bottle (plastics recycling)
- Bottom 2 Box (marketing metric)
- Boundary-Corrected Second Born (for scattering)
- Brother 2 Brother (greek gaming clan)
- Business 2 Business
- Business to Business
- Business-to-Business International Internet Marketing
- Business to Business Business to Client
- Business to Business 1
- Business to Business to Consumer
- Business to Business to X
- Battalion and Below Battle Command
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet while A Bigger Bang, their last studio album to date, is a mere four years old, the others - Dirty Work (1986), Steel Wheels (1989), Voodoo Lounge (1994) and Bridges To Babylon (1997) - would rank as vintage material in any normal band's career.
Bridges To Babylon (1997) has a more melancholy feel but 2005's A Bigger Band is a great mix of rock, funk and blues.
Just another night on The Rolling Stones' epic Bridges to Babylon world tour.
This tour could include some of the cities the Stones missed on the first leg of their 1997-1998 Bridges to Babylon world tour before heading overseas.
She'll do, Ron, Ron THE Rolling Stones are keeping it in the family by using guitarist RON WOOD's 20-year-olddaughter LEAH as a backing singer during the current European leg of their Bridges To Babylon tour.
The Bridges To Babylon world tour has been conquering America and the Far East, but plans are now in motion for the UK leg of the tour.