[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Back in the pickup, Buermeyer, a vegetation manager for Bridger-Teton National Forest, drives deeper into the heart of the Mount Leidy Highlands, an area just east of Grand Teton National Park in northwest Wyoming.
What does BTNF stand for?
BTNF stands for Bridger-Teton National Forest (Jackson, WY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- By the Numbers
- Birmingham Talking Newspaper Association (UK)
- Bombardier Transportation North America (Canada)
- British Telecommunications North America
- Boys Town National Alumni Association (Boys Town, NE)
- Birmingham Trust National Bank
- Blue Titan Network Director
- Black Top and National Delaine Merino Sheep Association
- Barataria Terrebonne National Estuary Program (Louisiana)
- Beholder, the Next Generation
- Browns: The Next Generation (website)
- Behind the Numbers Game Used
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony (band)
- Big Thicket Natural Heritage Trust (Texas)
- Balai Taman Nasional Kayan Mentarang (Kayan Mentarang National Park Office; Indonesia)
- Beyond the Next Level
- Bharti Telenet Limited
- Butyrophilin-Like Protein
- Balai Taman Nasional Lore Lindu (Indonesian: Lore Lindu National Park)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) on the eastern side of the park, near the Bridger-Teton National Forest.
As a manager on Wyoming's Bridger-Teton National Forest pointed out, "If I dedicate an area to elk, I'll have a little wildlife money to manage the habitat.
Sixty years later, the park now contains several of those critical plots--an 86-acre site along the Snake River, and a 640-acre site in the center of the park; a third 640 acre plot of land separates the park from Bridger-Teton National Forest, and offers panoramic views of the Teton Range and key habitat to bison and pronghorn.