Bridgend Association of Voluntary Organisations www.
What does BAVO stand for?
BAVO stands for Bridgend Association of Voluntary Organisations (Bridgend County Borough, South Wales, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAVO
We have 2 other meanings of BAVO in our Acronym Attic
- Bloomington Area Vocational Center (Bloomington, IL)
- Bachelor of Adult and Vocational Education (degree; Griffith University; Australia)
- Business Alliance for Vietnamese Education (New York, NY)
- Blinded American Veterans Foundation
- Bienal de Artes Visuales del Istmo Centroamericano (Spanish: Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American Isthmus; Guatemala)
- Bilateral Adrenal Vein Ligature
- Browser Appliance Virtual Machine
- Bachelor of Aviation
- Bangor Area Visiting Nurses (home health care; est. 1913; Bangor, ME)
- Business Assistance Virtual Network (Los Angeles, CA; online resource)
- British Association of Veterinary Ophthalmologists (UK)
- Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (US DOI)
- Bandwidth Allocation for Virtual Paths
- Buffalo Academy for Visual and Performing Arts (New York)
- Beliefs About Voices Questionnaire
- Badge Authorization and Visit Request (US Navy)
- Borden Avenue Veterans Residence (New York City Department of Homeless Services)
- Workshop on Business Applications of Virtual Reality
- Bangladesh Association for Voluntary Sterilisation
- Bay Area Veterinary Specialists (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ospreys-style kit was arranged by Pc Steve Bowen, with the help of the Bridgend Association of Voluntary Organisations and Al's Pizza, Commercial Street, Maesteg, while the shirts were supplied by Gwyn Richards Sports, Maesteg.
The unemployed mother-of-three hopes what she has learnt, paid for by the Bridgend Association of Voluntary Organisations, will help transform a local scout hut into a thriving community centre.
The Bridgend Association of Voluntary Organisations (BAVO) has also been awarded an Objective One grant of pounds 100,000 to help people in the Garw Valley, Caerau, Blackmill and Cornelly access similar projects.
Angela Davies is a mental health development officer working for Bridgend Association of Voluntary Organisations.