In their quest to continually improve the overall sustainability of their packages while still maintaining performance, officials at Bagcraftrapercon have created a bridge to the future of sustainable flexible foodservice packaging with the current version of their Hot Meal ToGo
What does BTTF stand for?
BTTF stands for Bridge to the Future
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BTTF
We have 1 other meaning of BTTF in our Acronym Attic
- Bhola Technical Training Center (Bangladesh)
- Bishop Tucker Theological College (Uganda)
- Bangor Township Transportation Department (Bay County, Michigan)
- Blue Tiger Tactical Defense (martial arts; Utah)
- Bubble Tanks Tower Defense (gaming)
- Back to the Drawing Board
- Breech Type Time Delay Firing Unit
- Back to the Floor (United Kingdom)
- Back To The Future
- Breast Treatment Task Force (New York, NY)
- British Table Tennis Federation (UK)
- British Travel Trade Fair
- Beijing Tian Tan Furniture Corp.
- Back to the Future ...the Video Games Online
- Back to the Grindstone
- Behavioral Technology Transfer Group (Seattle, WA)
- British Textile Technology Group
- Boot to the Head (The Frantics: Ti Kwan Leep)
- Broadband to the Home
- Brindley, Twist, Tafft and James (law firm; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And the great thing about the album is that it's not only a celebration of my past but also a bridge to the future.
MANAMA: Bahrain is building a bridge to the future, with a masterplan for better jobs, housing, health and education services for all its people, says Prime Minister Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa.
It's a fictional story and none of it rings true, from Kruger trying to look 23 to the trite dialogue, full of pretentious analogies like "this is my bridge to the future of music".
THE CARRIER SUPPLY DEPARTMENT BRIDGE TO THE FUTURE CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAM OPERATIONAL LOGISTICS TEAM OF THE YEAR The Carrier Supply Department Bridge to the Future Cross Functional Team from COMNAVAIRPAC N41 Force Supply, USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72) and USS Nimitz (CVN 68) Supply Departments focused on sustainable, measurable changes to afloat business practices and worked on various projects designed to improve efficiencies, effectiveness, and readiness while reducing onboard inventory and realigning personnel.
You are correct that these books do not help change the practice in the classroom but they can help to reform the culture, create opportunities to bridge to the future from the past, and stimulate innovation.
He said: 'A wonderful expression has developed here, that a bridge too far has become a bridge to the future.
We can take pride in our accomplishments and use our successes to continue to build our bridge to the future.