This course--as well as alternative senior seminars in history, physics and calculus, and art--provides a "a bridge to college," explains teacher Chris Bernard, noting that everything from the reading, writing and communication skills to the sheer practice of staying in a classroom for an extended period of time provide valuable preparation.
What does B2C stand for?
B2C stands for Bridge to College (Ireland)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of B2C
We have 14 other meanings of B2C in our Acronym Attic
- Business-to-Business E-Commerce
- Business to Business Integration
- Brother 2 Brother Literary Symposium (Houston, TX)
- Business to Business Networking
- Business to Business Real Estate
- Back-To-Back User Agent
- Born to Be Wild
- Back to Consulting
- Back to Cycles (economic)
- Built to Change (company building; e-commerce)
- Business 2 Community (marketing website)
- Business to Client
- Business to Consumer
- Business to Customer
- Battalion and Below Command and Control
- Brigade and Below Command and Control
- Battalion and Below Command and Control System
- Brigade and Below Command and Control System
- Boards, Bureaus, Centers, Cells and Working Groups
Samples in periodicals archive:
The request also includes $5 million for a proposed Bridge to College demonstration project to help non-traditional students become college-ready.