But the yard was mothballed earlier this year and the Chronicle reported last month how the firm had pulled out of a lucrative contract to build a satellite bridge linked platform at the Britannia oil field.
What does BLP stand for?
BLP stands for Bridge Linked Platform (energy)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BLP
We have 80 other meanings of BLP in our Acronym Attic
- Biographies of Living Persons (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Biologie de Laboratoire et Paramédicale (French: Paramedical and Biology Laboratory)
- Blacklight Power, Inc (Cranbury, NJ)
- Bo Laws Performance (Orlando, FL)
- Bolloré Logistique Portuaire (French port operations company)
- Bombay Leprosy Project
- Bombesin-Like Peptide
- Bonded Logistics Park
- Borland Learning Partner
- Boundary Layer Profiler
- Brochet, Lajus and Pueyo (French architectural agency)
- Broken Land Parkway (Maryland)
- Bromine-Loading Potential
- Buddhist Liberal Party (Cambodia)
- Buoyant Line and Point Source
- Burst Loss Probability (network)
- Business and Leadership Program
- Business Leadership Practice
- Business Logic Processor
- Bypass Label Processing (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Amec confirmed the firm has dropped out of bidding to build the BritSats, a satellite bridge linked platform, due to a conflict of interests.