The consortium funding the initiative includes National Concrete Masonry Association, International Masonry Institute, International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, Mason Contractors Association of America, The Masonry Society, and Western States Clay Products Association.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (union)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Boston Architectural Center
- Boston Architectural College (Boston, MA)
- Boston Crusaders (drum & bugle corps)
- Bournemouth Aviation Consultants Ltd
- Branch Address Cache
- Breakaway Coupling
- Breath Alcohol Content
- Breathing Air Compressor (various companies)
- Brewers Association of Canada
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftsmen (union)
- Brigade Acharnée Charleroi (French: Charleroi Determined Brigade; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Brigade Activiste des Clowns (French: Activist Clowns Brigade; political group)
- Brigade Ammunition Column
- Brigade Anti-Criminalité (French: Anti-Crime Brigade; est. 1994)
- Brigade Army Column
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- British Accreditation Council
- British Acupuncture Council (UK)
- British Aircraft Corporation (now BAE systems)
- British Ammunition Column (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsored by the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers and the International Masonry Institute, the exhibit, which runs through April 4, features works by four innovative architects that demonstrate the versatility of stone, terrazzo, brick and concrete.
More than 300 architects, contractors, union representatives of the Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, and engineers attended the Expo, which included the International Masonry Institute's Contractor College and numerous AIA/CES HSW accredited seminars.