James Pimental, organizer for the Bricklayers and Allied Craftsmen Union Local 3 of Eastern Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Maine, criticized the process, saying it was set up in a way to make sure there are as many bidders as possible, but didn't ask tough questions of companies' track records.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Bricklayers and Allied Craftsmen (union)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Born Again Christian
- Boston Architectural Center
- Boston Architectural College (Boston, MA)
- Boston Crusaders (drum & bugle corps)
- Bournemouth Aviation Consultants Ltd
- Branch Address Cache
- Breakaway Coupling
- Breath Alcohol Content
- Breathing Air Compressor (various companies)
- Brewers Association of Canada
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (union)
- Brigade Acharnée Charleroi (French: Charleroi Determined Brigade; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Brigade Activiste des Clowns (French: Activist Clowns Brigade; political group)
- Brigade Ammunition Column
- Brigade Anti-Criminalité (French: Anti-Crime Brigade; est. 1994)
- Brigade Army Column
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- British Accreditation Council
- British Acupuncture Council (UK)
- British Aircraft Corporation (now BAE systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then there's the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftsmen (BAC), which spent more than $2 million in dues on transportation in 1994, with about a third of that going to charter private jets for its president, Jack Joyce.