Christina, 30, will star along the announced original cast Laura Linney, Brian d'Arcy James and Eric Bogosian.
What does BDJ stand for?
BDJ stands for Brian d'Arcy James (composer/musician)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of BDJ
We have 5 other meanings of BDJ in our Acronym Attic
- Biggest Douche in the Universe (South Park)
- Bundesverbandes Deutscher Inkasso Unternehmen (German: Federal Association of German Debt Collection Companies)
- Bibliothèque Départementale d'Ille et Vilaine (French library)
- B'nai David-Judea (synagogue; Los Angeles, CA)
- Banjarmasin, Indonesia - Syamsudin Noor (Airport Code)
- Becton Dickinson Japan (pharmaceuticals)
- Belle de Jour
- Black Diamond Jersey
- Blackrock Enhanced Dividend Achievers Trust (stock symbol)
- Blague du Jour (French: Joke of the Day)
- British Dental Journal
- Bureau des Jeux (French: Bureau of Games; gaming organization)
- Buried Double Junction (photodetector)
- Bedroom DJ (Disc Jockey) Delite (artist)
- Baku Deepwater Jackets Factory
- Bande Des Joyeux Loufoques (French: Band of Merry Crazy)
- Bellare, Desai, Jokipii, Rogaway (encryption algorithms)
- Birmingham and Derby Junction Railway (UK)
- Black Duck Joint Venture (Laurel, MD)
- Bairisch Diatonischer Jodel-Wahnsinn (German band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aa Their troubled relationship is at the heart of "Time Stands Still," and the production, under the savvy direction of Daniel Sullivan, is fortunate to have Laura Linney and Brian d'Arcy James as the turbulent couple.
The show-stopping moments were too numerous to list, but Julia Murney made a hauntingly vulnerable Queenie, Brian d'Arcy James was a riveting Burrs (shades of Stanley Kowalski), and Alix Korey as Madelaine True brought down the house with "An Old-Fashioned Love Story.
The part of Fiona was played by actress Sutton Foster, and actor Brian d'Arcy James played the part of Shrek, the titular smelly green ogre who lives in a swamp.