According to the Brewers Association of Canada, the country saw a sharp downturn in the amount of draft beer sold in October 2004, the traditional start of the ice hockey season, down 14% compared with October 2003.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Brewers Association of Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Boric Acid Concentrator
- Born Again Christian
- Boston Architectural Center
- Boston Architectural College (Boston, MA)
- Boston Crusaders (drum & bugle corps)
- Bournemouth Aviation Consultants Ltd
- Branch Address Cache
- Breakaway Coupling
- Breath Alcohol Content
- Breathing Air Compressor (various companies)
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftsmen (union)
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (union)
- Brigade Acharnée Charleroi (French: Charleroi Determined Brigade; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Brigade Activiste des Clowns (French: Activist Clowns Brigade; political group)
- Brigade Ammunition Column
- Brigade Anti-Criminalité (French: Anti-Crime Brigade; est. 1994)
- Brigade Army Column
- Brisbane Airport Corporation
- British Accreditation Council
- British Acupuncture Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It varies, there are lots of factors," said Greg D'avignon, vice-president of the Brewers Association of Canada.
And Black Oak has entered a big sector; according to the Brewers Association of Canada, in 1998 brewers poured out more than 19 million hectolitres of suds in Canada (one hectolitre equals approximately 12.