His best ever World Championship finish was fourth, on his debut at Bremgarten in 1952.
What does EDTG stand for?
EDTG stands for Bremgarten (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDTG
We have 1 other meaning of EDTG in our Acronym Attic
- Education, Training and Enterprise Center
- Edmonton Telephones (TELUS)
- Economic Development Task Force (various locations)
- Economic Development Transportation Fund (Florida)
- El Dorado Task Force (US DHS)
- Enhanced Disclosure Task Force
- Ericsson-Deutsche Technology Fund (Australia)
- Extended Date/Time Format
- Freiburg/Breisgau (airport code; Germany)
- Erbium Doped Tellurite-Based Fiber Amplifier
- Engineering Disciplines Task Group (Canada)
- Environmental Design Technical Group (Human Factors and Ergonomics Society)
- Electro-Dynamic Thermogravimetric Analysis
- Heubach (airport code; Germany)
- Ethylenediamine Tetrahydroxy Propylene
- Economic Development and Training Institute (Maryland)
- Economic Development through Immigration (Canada)
- Employee Development Training Institute (human resource management; India)
- Environmental Drilling Technology, Inc.
- European Design Training Incubator (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1946), a native of Bremgarten, Switzerland, and long a resident of Zurich, was trained as a teacher and has also worked as a radio producer.
2008: Christmas Market Locality: Rue de Nidau/Rue du marche Phone: 032 329 8484 Bremgarten AG 04-07.
Many small theatres such as the Theater Tuchlaube in Aarau, the Kellertheater in Bremgarten or the ThIK Theater in the Kornhaus in Baden put on exciting productions.
August 7: Facials at Maria Schweizer School for Cosmetics and Nail Design in Zurich August 30: Monthly luncheon and Altstadt Tour of Bremgarten August 31 : Evening walk around the Tulersee For more info and activities visit: www.