Last year, Pay-TV growth was least for the telco, with only 27,000 subscribers added during the course of the year to reach a total of 284,000, of which the majority got cable TV through its Canal Digital subsidiary, although a few receive IPTV via broadband provider Bredbandsbolaget (B2).
What does BBB stand for?
BBB stands for Bredbandsbolaget (Swedish ISP, fiber to the home)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of BBB
We have 248 other meanings of BBB in our Acronym Attic
- Books Before Boys
- Booze, Broads, and Bucars
- Bop'n'blues Band
- Bored Beyond Belief
- Boston Baked Beans (candy)
- Bottles Blocks and Books
- Boulder Big Band (Boulder, CO)
- Bouncing Baby Boy
- Branch Behavior Buffer
- Bread and Butter Barcelona (fashion trade show)
- Brigittes Bretonischer Basar (German)
- Bring Back Black
- Brisbin, Brook, Beynon (architectural firm)
- Broadcast Based Broadband
- Broken, Blocked or Busy (US DoD)
- Brotherhood by Blood (gaming)
- Bueno Bonito y Barato
- Building a Better Boyertown (Pennsylvania)
- Building Better Bones (healthcare program)
- Building Bright Beginnings
Samples in periodicals archive:
Telenor in Sweden is represented by Bredbandsbolaget, Glocalnet and Telenor, employing a total of about 2 200 people.
Cisco Systems (Nasdaq:CSCO) technology will help enable the launch of a new residential telephone service by Bredbandsbolaget (B2), Stockholm, Sweden, a next-generation Ethernet over fiber broadband provider reaching 220,000 households, which will provide a real alternative to the public switched telephone network (PSTN)-based calls in the residential market.
Swedish broadband operator Bredbandsbolaget yesterday paid an undisclosed sum for 100% of competitor TeleCyber Sweden AB, merging the two group's broadband network plans to compete more effectively with incumbent carrier Telia AB.
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Swedish Internet consulting company Framfab AB has reported a contract win for Framfab|Paregos to develop the concept, design and content of an expanded entertainment offering from Swedish broadband supplier Bredbandsbolaget.