The MoUs between Nestle and Indian public sector universities is reprehensible as the food giant is facing a criminal case in India for violating the Infant Milk Substitutes, Feeding Bottles and Infant Foods ( Regulation of Production, Supply and Distribution) Act," said Dr Arun Gupta, the AACI's convener and head of the Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India.
What does BPNI stand for?
BPNI stands for Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- BP (British Petroleum) North America
- British Paediatric Neurology Association
- Broadcast and Production Native Bundle (Waves Audio, Ltd.; software)
- Barbers Point Naval Air Station (Hawai'i)
- Big Pine Neighborhood Charter School (Big Pine Key, FL)
- Bank of Papua New Guinea
- British Pharmaceutical Nutrition Group (est. 1988; Derby, UK)
- Beats Per Note Head
- Bilateral Periventricular Nodular Heterotopia
- Brentwood Park Neighbourhood House (Australia)
- Battelle Pacific Northwest Laboratory
- Bilateral Simultaneous Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- BSMC Power Nigeria Limited (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Buena Park National Little League (California)
- Ban Phuc Nickel Mines
- Brazilian Petri Net Meeting
- Back Propagation Neural Network
- Business Partner Network Number
- Back Propagation Neural Network Generator
- Banque Populaire Nord de Paris (French bank)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They helped to found the Association for Consumers' Action on Safety and Health (ACASH), and a coalition under the Breastfeeding Promotion Network of India.