Consequently, in October 2000 the Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Act of 2000 was signed into law This law authorizes states to provide Medicaid coverage for women who are diagnosed with breast or cervical cancer, but have no way to pay for treatment (Pear, 2000).
What does BCCPT stand for?
BCCPT stands for Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- British Columbia Coast Pilots (Canada)
- British Columbia Conservative Party (Canada)
- Building Community Capacity Project
- Business Continuity and Contigency Plan
- British Columbia Crime Prevention Association (Canada)
- British Columbia Confederation of Parent Advisory Councils
- Berks County Cooperative Purchasing Council (Pennsylvania)
- British Columbia Coalition of People with Disabilities
- Bilateral Climate Change Partnerships Programme (Australia)
- Blue Coat Certified Proxy Professional
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Act
- Border Collie Club of Queensland Inc (Inala, QLD, Australia)
- British Columbia Centre for Quality (Canada)
- Banco Central de Costa Rica
- Banking Center Control Review
- Biomarkers of Cervical Cancer Risk
- Bjerknes Centre for Climate Research (University of Bergen; Norway)
- Breast Cancer Coalition of Rochester (Rochester, NY)
- British Columbia Cave Rescue
- Birth Control Clinical Research Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
To date, HHS has approved 19 state plans for this expanded Medicaid benefit under the federal Breast and Cervical Cancer Prevention and Treatment Act of 2000.