As I mentioned, breast self-examination should be performed once a month.
What does BrSE stand for?
BrSE stands for Breast Self-Examination
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BrSE
We have 1 other meaning of BrSE in our Acronym Attic
- Brown and Root Services Corporation
- British Racing and Sports Car Club
- Baton Rouge School of Court Reporting (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Battle River School Division (Camrose, Alberta Canada)
- Behavior Rating Scale for Dementia
- Black Rock Spatial Delivery
- Business Roundtable on Sustainable Development (Australia)
- Balanced and Responsible Sexuality Education
- Blended Rule/Scholarz Entertainment
- Blue Ribbon Schools of Excellence, Inc.
- Bridge Software Engineer (also seen as BSE)
- British Standard English
- Brotherhood of Railway Station Employees and Clerks
- Balkan Region Special Fund
- Bass River State Forest (New Jersey)
- Beijing Railway Signalling Factory (China)
- Big River State Forest (Illinois)
- Biomedical Research Support Facilities
- Biosciences Research Support Foundation (Nigeria)
- Black River State Forest (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With our campaign we aim to encourage women from across the community to take-up screening including breast self-examination, clinical breast examination and mammograms.
Think Pink Bahrain has delivered 1,000 breast self-examination kits to medical institutes across Bahrain.
As far as breast self-examination goes, he agrees that formalized instruction by physicians may not be effective, "but that doesn't mean women shouldn't examine themselves and know their bodies and the changes that occur.
2001) Preventive health care, 2001 update: should women be routinely taught breast self-examination to screen for breast cancer?
Her aim is to promote the idea of breast self-examination to all women and encourage them to adopt it as a daily part of their lives.
Information about breast self-examination can also be found on www.
At present, screening by breast self-examination or physical examination (by a trained health worker) cannot be recommended," said Jan Peter Kosters and Peter Gotzsche, from the Copenhagen-based Nordic Cochrane Centre.