As I mentioned, breast self-examination should be performed once a month.
What does BSE stand for?
BSE stands for Breast Self-Examination
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BSE
We have 214 other meanings of BSE in our Acronym Attic
- Bombay Stock Exchange
- Booster Systems Engineer (NASA)
- Border States Electric (Fargo, ND)
- Boresight Error
- Boston Edison Company (former stock symbol)
- Boston Stock Exchange
- Bourgogne Service Électronique (French: Burgundy Electronics Service; Burgundy, France)
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalomyelitis
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (mad cow disease)
- Braunschweig-Schöninger Eisenbahn (German: Brunswick Schoeningen Railway)
- Breeding Soundness Evaluation
- Breizh Sauvetages d'Equidés (French horse rescue association)
- Bretagne Sanitaire Électricité (French utility company)
- Bretagne Sud Escalade (French climbing club)
- Bridge Software Engineer (also seen as BrSE)
- British Society of Echocardiography
- British Society of Endodontics
- Broadband Switch Engineering (Sprint)
- Broadcast Satellite Experimental
- Bruno Scherer Entreprise (French: Bruno Scherer Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With our campaign we aim to encourage women from across the community to take-up screening including breast self-examination, clinical breast examination and mammograms.
Think Pink Bahrain has delivered 1,000 breast self-examination kits to medical institutes across Bahrain.
As far as breast self-examination goes, he agrees that formalized instruction by physicians may not be effective, "but that doesn't mean women shouldn't examine themselves and know their bodies and the changes that occur.
2001) Preventive health care, 2001 update: should women be routinely taught breast self-examination to screen for breast cancer?
Her aim is to promote the idea of breast self-examination to all women and encourage them to adopt it as a daily part of their lives.
Information about breast self-examination can also be found on www.
At present, screening by breast self-examination or physical examination (by a trained health worker) cannot be recommended," said Jan Peter Kosters and Peter Gotzsche, from the Copenhagen-based Nordic Cochrane Centre.