We introduced the GeneSearch [TM] Breast Lymph Node Assay (BLNA) (Veridex, Warren, New Jersey, USA), the first commercially available qRT-PCR (quantitative reverse transcriptase- polymerase chain reaction) assay for intraoperative assessment of sentinel lymph node material, into our breast unit in November 2007.
What does BLNA stand for?
BLNA stands for Breast Lymph Node Assay
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BLNA
- Benalla (airport code; Australia)
- Billet Line Number
- Blond (hair color, motor vehicle organizations)
- Breast Lymph Node
- Broadband Local Networks (Sprint)
- Building Living Neighborhoods (various organizations)
- Business Leaders Network (UK; consultancy)
- Business Leadership Network (US Department of Labor)
- Bilateral Lightwave Network Analyzer
- Beta-Lactamase Negative Ampicillin-Resistant
- Big Lake National Bank (Florida)
- Beaver Lake Nature Center (New York)
- Bovine Lymph Node Cells (cell biology)
- Business Link Network Company (est. 1996; UK)
- Belfast Lough Nature Conservation Committee (Northern Ireland, UK; est. 1988)
- Beautiful Lesbos Never Die
- Burns Lake Native Development Corporation (Canada)
- Basolateral Nuclear Group (neurobiology)
- Better Luck Next Game
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients having breast cancer surgery will be given the 30-minute breast lymph node assay, which analyses the underarm glands to check if the cancer has spread, reports The Times.