B-CAD is an excellent training and teaching tool for anyone beginning in breast imaging; it clearly shows the interaction of features we use everyday to classify breast lesions and should help spread the adoption of the breast-imaging standards the American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS) Committee has created," stated Dr.
What does B-RADS stand for?
B-RADS stands for Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System (diagnostics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of B-RADS in our Acronym Attic
- Bacnet Operator Workstation
- Baird-Parker Agar (microbiology)
- Barlow and Proschan (bounds)
- Bad Pedigree Cat Breeders
- Barriers to Physical Exercise and Disability (survey)
- Broadband Private Integrated Services Network
- Balanced scale of the Tinetti Performance-Oriented Mobility Assessment
- Brown-Peterson Recovery Progress Inventory (addiction treatment)
- Berger Qualitätsmanagement Beratung (German: Berger Quality Management Consulting; Kornwestheim, Germany)
- Broadband Q-Interface Signaling Protocol
- Broadband-Remote Access Server
- Burst Rate-Division Multiple Access
- Brazil Rural Energy Enterprise Development
- Boundary Representation
- Basic Area Navigation (aviation)
- Birnbaum - Saunders Distribution
- Surface Channel Display Console (Tartar)
- Broadcast Short Message Service
- Configuration Item Specification
- Buck-Tick (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This development occurred years before the American College of Radiology Accreditation Program, the American College of Radiology Breast Imaging Reporting and Data System (much of which was based on our approach), and before passage of the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA).