Program on Breast Cancer and Environmental Risk Factors.
What does BCERF stand for?
BCERF stands for Breast Cancer and Environmental Risk Factors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Broward County Environmental Protection Department (Florida)
- Bronx Council for Environmental Quality
- Babson College Entrepreneurship Research (Babson Park, MA)
- BladeCenter Express, Runtime (IBM)
- Boden Creek Ecological Reserve (Belize)
- Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve
- British Columbia Electric Railway (Canadian railway)
- Business Coalition for Education Reform
- Breast Cancer and Environmental Research Act of 2005
- Breast Cancer and Environment Research Centers
- British Columbia Emergency Response Management System
- British Columbia Ectomycorrhizal Research Network (UK)
- Basic Computer Evidence Recovery Training
- Big Canoe Emergency Response Team (Georgia)
- Boone County Emergency Response Team (Boone County, WV)
- Baseline Cost Estimating System
- Bay County Emergency Services (Michigan)
- Benjamin Cosor Elementary School (Fallsburg, NY)
- Benton County Emergency Services (Benton County, WA)
- Biology, Chemistry and Environmental Science (Christopher Newport University; Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
So think twice before heating that takeout container in the microwave, says Suzanne Snedeker, associate director of the Breast Cancer and Environmental Risk Factors (BCERF) Program at Cornell University.