The nonprofit Breast Cancer Action (BCA), the first organization to identify parabens as a source of concern for breast cancer, lists numerous other paraben-free cosmetics companies on its website.
What does BCA stand for?
BCA stands for Breast Cancer Action
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of BCA
We have 429 other meanings of BCA in our Acronym Attic
- Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Bombay Cricket Association
- Book Club Association (UK)
- Booking Confirmation Agreement
- Border Crossing Authority
- Boston Center for the Arts
- Bourse des Contrats d'Apprentissage (French: Learning Exchange Contracts; apprenticeships)
- Boys' Clubs of America
- Bradford Christian Academy (Haverhill, MA)
- Brain, Cognition, and Action
- Brent Coon & Associates (Beaumont, TX)
- Brethren Colleges Abroad (foreign exchange program)
- Brevet de Chasseur à l'Arc (French: Patent Bow Hunter; certification)
- Bridge Certification Authority
- British Car Auctions
- British Caving Association
- British Cement Association
- British Central Africa
- British Chiropractic Association (UK)
- British Coffee Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2002, a national grass-roots education and advocacy organization known as Breast Cancer Action initiated a "Think Before You Pink" campaign that encouraged consumers to ask critical questions before buying pink-ribboned products.
An online patient survey conducted by Breast Cancer Action found that 30% respondents discontinued AI use due to adverse effects, 47% of these because of to joint-related problems .
Breast Cancer Action, "US Panel Ups Age for Routine Breast Cancer Screening From 40 to 50," Annals of Internal Medicine, November 17, 2009.
In addition, the anti-rbST group Breast Cancer Action and a coalition of consumer and health organizations have launched a campaign called Milking Cancer which is demanding Eli Lilly withdraw the hormone from the market.
An excellent resource is Breast Cancer Action (www .
Breast Cancer Action (San Francisco, CA) is challenging the legality of patenting human "breast cancer genes.