We can only hope the Barnardo's initiative ( along with other schemes tackling domestic violence ( goes some way to changing attitudes and breaking the vicious cycle of abuse in families.
What does BTVC stand for?
BTVC stands for Breaking the Vicious Cycle (book)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Bluetongue virus serotype 1
- bluetongue virus serotype 1 from South Africa
- bluetongue virus serotype 4
- Behind the Voice Actors (Orange, CA)
- Belgian Tobacco Vending Association
- Buyer to Verify All (real estate)
- Buyer to Verify All Before Close of Escrow (real estate)
- Boulder Transit Village Area Plan (Colorado; city transportation plan)
- Best Truth Value Bound (artificial intelligence logic)
- Bucyrus Tourism and Visitors Bureau (Ohio)
- Bureau of Technical and Vocational Education
- Bushkill Township Volunteer Fire Co. (Nazareth, PA)
- Beyond the Video Game (TV show)
- Brick Town Veterinary Hospital (Brick, NJ)
- Bahamas Technical and Vocational Institute
- Bharti Tele-Ventures, Ltd. (telecommunications; India)
- Build the Village Online
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Back to Wall (toilet style)
- Back To Work (shorthand used in email)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We were among the first to offer help in the efforts that the Doe Foundation expended: initially in feeding the homeless and of late in not merely housing the homeless but in developing job skills so that they would not merely be housed but would be given the opportunity of creating a new life style for themselves and breaking the vicious cycle of homelessness.