Future Plans Fujitsu Laboratories will continue refine this new technology to make it suitable for power-supply transistors by further increasing the breakdown voltage and lowering the on-state resistance, and will strive toward incorporation of this technology in IT products around 2015.
What does BDV stand for?
BDV stands for Breakdown Voltage
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of BDV
We have 32 other meanings of BDV in our Acronym Attic
- Basic Distance Verification
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Vendée (French library)
- Bibliothèque Départementale de la Vienne (French: County Library in Vienne; Vienne, France)
- Binary Decision Variable
- Biologie du Vieillissement (French: Biology of Aging)
- Blowdown Valves (oil & gas production, engineering)
- Boom Defence Vessel (UK Royal Navy)
- Border Disease Virus (sheep)
- Borna Disease Virus
- Bourse des Voyages (French: Travel Exchange)
- Brussels Definition of Value (customs duty; Brussels, Belgium)
- Budget Day Value
- Bulletin Dei Verbum (Latin; quarterly Catholic publication)
- Bund der Vertriebenen (German: League of Displaced Persons)
- Bundesverband Deutscher Vertriebsfirmen (German: Federal Association of German Distributors)
- Bureau des Vidéos (French video publishing company)
- Brisbane Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (Australia)
- Basildon District Volunteer Carers (UK)
- Botswana Diamond Valuing Company (South Africa)
- Banca Dati Vendite Fallimentari (Italian: Sales Bankruptcy Database; Popular Bank of Sondrio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the topmost layer is made of AlN, this results in a micro-cracked surface as shown in Figure 2a, which degrades the breakdown voltage.
is generally known, today announced the development of a Gallium Nitride (GaN) power transistor with the ultra high breakdown voltage over 10000V.