When considering the breakaway coupling options available, it is important to be confident in the design principles of the coupling, says the company.
What does BAC stand for?
BAC stands for Breakaway Coupling
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of BAC
We have 499 other meanings of BAC in our Acronym Attic
- Bollard Acoustical Consultants, Inc (Auburn, CA)
- Boomerang Association of Canada
- Booster Assembly Contractor
- Boric Acid Concentrator
- Born Again Christian
- Boston Architectural Center
- Boston Architectural College (Boston, MA)
- Boston Crusaders (drum & bugle corps)
- Bournemouth Aviation Consultants Ltd
- Branch Address Cache
- Breath Alcohol Content
- Breathing Air Compressor (various companies)
- Brewers Association of Canada
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftsmen (union)
- Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (union)
- Brigade Acharnée Charleroi (French: Charleroi Determined Brigade; Charleroi, Belgium)
- Brigade Activiste des Clowns (French: Activist Clowns Brigade; political group)
- Brigade Ammunition Column
- Brigade Anti-Criminalité (French: Anti-Crime Brigade; est. 1994)
- Brigade Army Column
Samples in periodicals archive:
SuperBlue optional extras include cabinet lighting, dispensing hose breakaway coupling, ultrasonic level measurement, alarm panel, heating/insulation package, and a flowmeter/rolling counter.
He added that Lupus's wholly-owned subsidiary Gall Thomson, a specialist in marine breakaway couplings, had an 'outstanding year', generating an 11.